The Network of Tacoma is an organization dedicated to helping members build their businesses through referrals and friendships.
Network of Tacoma Luncheon
Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please Contact us for details.
3017 Ruston Way
Tacoma, WA 98402
Map & Directions
Please come and be our guest, enjoy lunch on us during your first visit. Our Network helped produce over $300,000 dollars in business referrals among members in 2013...
Hope to see you there!
Want to Join the Network?
Convenient Member Payment Options:
Tacoma’s Premier Networking
and Referral Group
The Network of Tacoma is an organization dedicated to helping members build their businesses through referrals and friendships. If you are looking to grow your business and connect with other professionals in Tacoma, come and join us for lunch on Wednesdays! Please email our Membership Chair, Bert Johndrow – or call to see if your business category is available and to answer any questions you may have.
Please check the Open Category Page to see if your business is one that can become an Exclusive Member in your business category within The Network of Tacoma membership.
Not only do you gain exposure for your business from the weekly meetings, but the Network of Tacoma periodically arranges outside activities for you to get involved. These activities are not just with our group, but other business groups in the community. You and your company will gain additional exposure through the Network of Tacoma community involvement.
We encourage members to promote their business by having their own website. All members will be listed on the Network of Tacoma website with their phone number, website link and email available for all to see and use to generate referral business. We recommend that you suggest to people that you meet to visit the Network of Tacoma website to promote your business and read about you.
Just some of the benefits included in membership are:
- B2B Networking
- Referral Revenue Generation
- Speaking and Trade Show Opportunities
- Weekly Program
- Professional Supplies & Materials
- Ability and Opportunities to help Local Charitable Organizations
- Event Calendar
- Organizational Support
- Featured Member of the Month Page on the Website
– Monthly focus on selected members businesses on the Website
- Ongoing Marketing – through website, contacts in the community
- Website Listing – add a link to your business website & info about your business
- By Laws – designed to maximize the efforts of all members
- Exclusivity in your business category
- Name Badge and business card wallet
- Opportunity to serve in other capacities to shape and lead the membership
- Subscription to the Monthly “Network News and Notes” electronic newsletter
A referral is a person or business who has requested information about the services of a fellow Network of Tacoma member, and is expecting his or her call.